Fireplace Regulations & Rules of Use
click here for Winter Fireplaces
click here for Summer Fireplaces
There are different requirements for Fireplaces that can be used at Kennett River Holiday Park, depending on the season.
Please check the Winter & Summer Fireplace Rules & Regulations to ensure your Fireplace meets our requirements.
Fireplaces brought into the Park that do not meet our requirements will not be able to be used!
* The base of the Fireplace MUST be a minimum of 50CM (500mm) off the ground.
* Firepalces MUST be on stable legs (NO BRICKS OR BLOCKS!!!)
* Fireplaces MUST keep all ash & coal contained in the fireplace so as not to burn the grass.
* ALL FIREPLACES must be registered at the Office prior to lighting & guests MUST pay the $50.00 refundalbe deposit!!!
* Please see additional specifications listed under Winter or Summer Fireplaces above, depending on the time of year you wish to stay with us.
It is a privilege to have a Fireplace while camping at Kennett River Holiday Park. The Management reserves the right to retain your $50 deposit & terminate your stay in the case of a serious breach of the above Fireplace Regulations & Rules of Use.